news member

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
centralinfo

news member

Post by centralinfo »

hi all,,,,, I am new comer in this forum

mrmikehicks

Re: news member

Post by mrmikehicks »

Hello, I too am new in this forum. I just received your email notice that the Raspberry was back in stock, but your web site still has no way to 'Add to Cart'. Are all units spoken for already? How do I order one of these?

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

@mrmikehicks - Try again. It seems to be working now.

mrmikehicks

Post by mrmikehicks »

Nope, still says same thing, 'notify when in stock, or add to wishlist" no cart option yet.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Yup. We got some in and they sold out again in no time. :( If you sign up for notification again, maybe you can get one of the next batch.

mrmikehicks

Post by mrmikehicks »

No thanks. This reminds me of the SouthWest Airlines 'cattle call' trying to get a seat. I signed up for the notification of in stock status. This morning I got the email and within 1 minute was on the site, and there was nothing there. Not sure how you figure out who gets what, but this just isn't right. I'll just pass on this board. It's not worth the effort and the price keeps going up. Have a nice life.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

mrmikehicks wrote:No thanks. This reminds me of the SouthWest Airlines 'cattle call' trying to get a seat. I signed up for the notification of in stock status. This morning I got the email and within 1 minute was on the site, and there was nothing there. Not sure how you figure out who gets what, but this just isn't right. I'll just pass on this board. It's not worth the effort and the price keeps going up. Have a nice life.
hiya,

the worldwide demand for these is in very big at the moment, we get them in and notify customers the best we can - we'll have thousands in stock soon, please sign up again and we'll always do our best to assist you and get you your product.

thanks!
adafruit support, phil

adafruit_support_rick

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

mrmikehicks wrote:I signed up for the notification of in stock status. This morning I got the email and within 1 minute was on the site, and there was nothing there.
You might have a browser caching issue. My browser showed 38 available at 12:30PM EDT this morning - i.e., *after* your first post.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”