Hello!

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
catalistica

Hello!

Post by catalistica »

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I found this site from the youtube video circuit playground - Amperes.
I am 28 years old, currently in college for computer engineering tech, and figured this forum would be a good place to talk to people who have some knowledge in the field I am studying. I am currently taking an introduction to circuitry class. I am familiar with repairing computers * I can take them apart and put them back together with no problem*...except for that extra screw that always seems to be left over.

I was also wondering where i would look for some small projects that i could build with limited resources.
I have a small parts kit with resistors and some other parts i am not familiar with *I am still learning what everything is* , a breadboard, some leds, a multimeter, and a on/off rocker switch - at my disposal.

I would like to be able to build something fun and useful. I like being able to build things and understand how it works.

any input would be much appreciated.

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Hello!

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Our Adafruit Learning System has lots of projects.

You can also check our blog posts - there are always new project ideas popping up there.

There is also the Arduino Playground.

You might also scan through the excellent Arduino Basic Connections for simple (and not so simple) things to experiment with.

tiger supply

Re: Hello!

Post by tiger supply »

Hello Guys, I am also new in here. Hope I get more knowledge from all the users.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”