Lack of communication with Adafruit

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Arbutus

Lack of communication with Adafruit

Post by Arbutus »

Sorry about the heavy handed title of this post, but please understand my frustration.

Since February 2013, I have attempted through your support process, to communicate with someone responsible for product purchasing, for Adafruit to distribute and resell our products.

I have had an opportunity to communicate with one of your support team members, however any emails I have sent seem to hit /dev/null

My company is an Adafruit reseller. We include Adafruit products and components in our products. We have unique Arduino shields and sensors which would be of significant benefit to your customers. I am most disturbed about this absence of communication - normal business etiquette would imply at least a response of some kind.

Would you please do me the courtesy of a reply?

PM to [email protected]

Thank you

adafruit

Re: Lack of communication with Adafruit

Post by adafruit »

don,

that's not correct - we've emailed you each time you've contacted us, instantly. we also spoke with you on the phone. you would like us to sell your products, we understand that.

please check your spam folder just to make sure you're getting our emails. we see many emails sent and you replied so we are not sure why you would say we are not replying, there are replies from you.

thank you,
adafruit support

Arbutus

Re: Lack of communication with Adafruit

Post by Arbutus »

Thank you for the prompt and personal response.

I appreciate the time you have taken and understand that communications sometimes break down.

I look forward to a mutually positive relationship as we go forward.

Regards,

Don Gibson
Director
SmartGreenHouse.org

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”