NTSC/PAL (Telivision) TFT Display - 2.5" Not Working

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
autobot161

NTSC/PAL (Telivision) TFT Display - 2.5" Not Working

Post by autobot161 »

I am currently working on a summer internship project. This project includes the product "NTSC/PAL (Television TFT) Display - 2.5" Diagonal". My recent order of two (2) arrived on time, but neither screen worked upon initial testing. One screen appears to be missing a part on the microcontroller, and the other simply displays nothing.

We have tested the exact same screens (three were already lying around) and they function when tested using the exact same setup. The screens are connected to a 12v power supply and use the yellow RCA input. I have tried to switching the red and black wires on these two screens

The round piece on the top center of the microcontroller in the picture is not on one of the broken screens when compared to working screens.

One of the screens ordered is required for the project, and one screen is to have for backup. I would like to have these two screens replaced if possible, and can return the non functioning screens back to you.

adafruit_support_rick

Re: NTSC/PAL (Telivision) TFT Display - 2.5" Not Working

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread and ask for replacements.

Also, your picture did not come through - can you please try posting it again?

adafruit_support_rick

Re: NTSC/PAL (Telivision) TFT Display - 2.5" Not Working

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Our QC people would like to see the bad displays. We test each display that comes in, so they want to try to understand what went wrong.

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread to arrange the return.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”