The lady is fast.

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
montag

The lady is fast.

Post by montag »

Put in an order on Thursday and recieved it today (Monday) most of the way across the country..... Thats some darn good service.

lmc169

Post by lmc169 »

Meh. My dad ordered my boarduino kit on thursday (18/10/07) and It still hasn't arrived. I do live in the UK though... Any delivery times for peeps in the UK?

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=faq

My order shipped internationally, and its been more than 4-6 days, where is it? Is there a tracking number?

When shipping international, the post office quotes a certain number of days (say, 3-5) for delivery but that is only the number of days it takes for the package to reach your customs office. Packages can sit in customs for up to 4-6 weeks, although this is rare it does happen, especially with larger orders. If you shipped via Air Letter Post, there is no tracking number, nor is there any way to track it. After 30 days from shipping, we can submit a lost package request but otherwise there is nothing that can be done.
Only USPS Global Express Mail provides a tracking number, which you can use at the USPS websit

lmc169

Post by lmc169 »

yay

epilot

Post by epilot »

You have to remember that there have been mail strikes in the UK and backlogs have built up. I send things around the world and the service has been bad lately with the number of lost shipments going up.

Michael

lmc169

Post by lmc169 »

waa. Still, its good stuff. Sometimes I hate it when my postman leaves parcels on the doorstep for me to trip over but all in all you just have to hope that you don't crush them. I really need to check this more often. Im just peeved with the taxes here. Oh yeah, and how large (item wise) does an order count as large?. Sorry, Kick me.

Entropy

Post by Entropy »

Ordered Thursday evening, received Monday. Might have received earlier but I hadn't yet resumed delivery from a vacation hold (kept forgetting to run to post office after lunch, finally did it today.)

Of course, where I live is a straight shot up Route 17 from NYC (less than 4 hours), so delivery from NYC is always fast. :)

magician13134

Post by magician13134 »

I always order things when they're on backorder so it takes a week +, but that's my fault >.<
Overall, I've been incredibly pleased with the service offered here, it's always nice to see a company who cares about their customers.

magician13134

Post by magician13134 »

Wow, kinda off topic, but she just passed the 3000 post mark! That's 3000 happy people she's helped! Yay! I'd throw a party, but I'm a thousand miles away...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”