Satellite Shenanigans

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
onetrueboo

Re: Satellite Shenanigans

Post by onetrueboo »

onetrueboo

Post by onetrueboo »

Amberwolf wrote:With or without a battery, anyone that's paranoid about them can just build a small EMP generator of some type and point it at their head. POOF. No more implant. Might hurt while it's cooking, but at least they'll know they got it. :)
True. Since the implants are likely using very thin wire I'd imagine they'd be quite vulnerable to EMP destruction.

Do you have any plans or schematics for such a device? I did come across one EMP device to zap RFID tags - it used the discharge from a disposable camera flash (capacitor) to generate the current spike.

onetrueboo

Post by onetrueboo »

I've added a small page. It explains how a satellite phone (implant) which never requires a power source may be possible:
http://www.fractalfreak.com/wx/BANNED ... light.html

(...)

If this idea is correct it would be very difficult for anyone to eavesdrop on the very weak signal broadcast from the implants. If the satellite broadcast scheme were cracked (what's transmitted to the implanted pool of people), one could listen, but not be able to identify the person intended to hear a given channel.

A satellite network with sensitive ears would also have many other uses. It would enable tiny bugs with small chemical batteries to last forever as they'd only be required to transmit a vanishingly weak signal. It may also make it very difficult to shield yourself from intrusion, as even with thick shielding the weak signal (from any bug) may not be attenuated enough to avoid pickup.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”