Satellite Shenanigans

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
onetrueboo

Satellite Shenanigans

Post by onetrueboo »

Last edited by onetrueboo on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mngrif

Post by mngrif »

*puts on tin foil hat*

darus67

Post by darus67 »

The politically correct term is "Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie"

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

onetrueboo

Post by onetrueboo »

No more coherent a response than 'tinfoil', eh?

Here are a couple of links from people that have found implants, decades ago now.
http://www.torture11.8k.com/
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/robert-naeslund.htm

This stuff has been going on for some time. It's a lot more than just tracking implants at this point.

I'm scraping together the $$$ to have an MRI done - about the only way to catch these things. It will likely be a few months, however one way or another I'll post the results. Even if nothing is found, at least you can have the last laugh. Unfortunately I know something is 'up there' as I recall getting these things dumped up there.

lou

Post by lou »

onetrueboo wrote:No more coherent a response than 'tinfoil', eh?
I'm not at all sure that "coherent" is what you're after.

onetrueboo

Post by onetrueboo »

It's understandable this doesn't get past most peoples foil filter.

I would not have believed it myself, until it happened to me.

The beauty of the idea is even if one is fully aware there's 'something up there' it's not possible to get help without appearing insane.

As I tried to get across, there are so many uses for these things. Yes, influencing a given individual is a BANNED shoot, depending on their temperament and intelligence. However these implants are a sure fire way to essentially defunct someone, by making them appear insane or through sleep deprivation. And it's all 'non lethal' :lol: One could say the concept perfects the cell phone, as it's always on you.

An example of another use - as a non-consensual turing test. DARPA's iXo program may be using these to test and perfect various AI's ("bots") on unwitting test subjects. Speech recognition is now good enough to do this.

It may take a few months, but I'll eventually get back once I have (or have not) any evidence.

mngrif

Post by mngrif »

Yeah, I've woken up with weird scars and strange growths and a sore ass before, but until I'm shaking hands with an alien and talking top secret with the Illuminati, it's all just speculation. I believe in hard fact.

Just because I believe in hard fact doesn't mean I discount the possibility of DirectTV doing mind control experiments or what have you. I find it too hard to believe that 1: we aren't alone and 2: they don't want us to know that.

Post by 2600 »

Hmmm. Trouble is, that pesky old physics rears its ugly head.

Sure, you can "chip" your dog or cat.

Consider what must be done to activate and read that chip.

A significant-sized coil must be placed sufficiently near the chip that power can be absorbed by the thing. This is commonly called "passive" RFID. This means that it has no self-contained source of power to run a transmitter. The power to make it start chirping its name comes from that coil. AND from it's (very) near proximity. BOTH!

The only type of transonder that can be activated or interrogated at a distance is referred to as "active". That is, it contains a source of power that makes it independent of any need for the bulky, (very) short--range coil needed to activate the passive variety.

But unless you are being sliced open for a new battery every few days, this method is not a practical solution, either. Consider also, the size of any power source you can buy makes this even more impractical.

If this kind of power-storage density were extrapolated to, say, an electric car, you'd be able to drive a thousand miles on one charge from a battery no larger than your present-day gasoline-fuel tank. But using the battery tech you CAN buy, this would fill all the volume of a typical passenger cabin, trunk and under-hood space with no volume for a driver, let alone a passenger.

The most advanced battery design even close to escaping its laboratory would have to be impractially large to power a device with the capability you suggest.

On the other hand, if some mysterious alien tech is powering an implantable RF transponder as you suggest, I want one scaled up to fit in my car. That kind of power density would let me drive to work on one charge for a week or more before I had to plug the charger back into the electric-utility grid.

Or, as Arthur C. Clarke once put it so succinctly:

"If warp six is possible, where are all the tourists?"

myx

Post by myx »

cochlear implants have only taken the deaf to a certain ability to hear. If you get a rice sized chip up the ol A when the Aliens probe you, it will not transmit the the sounds of folks yelling nasty things at you through your bum nerves into the auditory channels. Likewize even if they were kind enough to sedate you and implant the piece somewhere in your head (the one on your shoulders) and then managed to plant it properly on the hearing center, the technology just is NOT YET able to transmit the sounds clearly enough. Now that said, I remember the bone phone. This was a device laid over the neck that transmitted the sound to you through bone conduction. This has been around since, well, I remember seeing them in the early 80's. But lots of people had hearing problems because they were playing the music too loud and killing the auditory nerves directly.

But none the less, I do see a disturbing number of things that our government has produced in the name of peace that are horrible nightmarish pieces of stupidity. I have no way to prove or disprove anything, but just go on you tube and look at some of the weaponry on display. The idea of high intensity energy BANNED scares me more than secretive brain implants. The implants will actually have positively driven propaganda swirling around it. I have seen ads of a LoJack type device that you can have embeded into your child so if they are ever taken, they can be found. There has been talk for a long time about having your ID put into a chip and implanted then be able use this for credit card purchases and... eh hem, cough cough...DMV. It would be strictly voluntary at first but then it something will make it mandatory (for our protection of course). Then just to take my post and balance it on the loony line, Biblically there is mention that in the end times all people will be forced to wear a mark and those who refuse will be removed from being threat. Hmmm... Homeland security act has plans for civilian concentration camps for the purposes of containing folks deemed as national threat (which means that you no longer are entitled to a lawyer, no longer have the RIGHT to remain silent, do not pass go, by the way). Yep, this stuff gets passed because no one takes the time to read all the little add ons that get slid in.

George Orwell was only a few years off in 1984. Sadly, though we are not allowed to drink Gin at lunch like he portrayed.

hgds

wo..

Post by hgds »

wooowww..

onetrueboo

Re:

Post by onetrueboo »

2600 wrote:Hmmm. Trouble is, that pesky old physics rears its ugly head.

(...)

The only type of transonder that can be activated or interrogated at a distance is referred to as "active". That is, it contains a source of power that makes it independent of any need for the bulky, (very) short--range coil needed to activate the passive variety.

But unless you are being sliced open for a new battery every few days, this method is not a practical solution, either. Consider also, the size of any power source you can buy makes this even more impractical.

If this kind of power-storage density were extrapolated to, say, an electric car, you'd be able to drive a thousand miles on one charge from a battery no larger than your present-day gasoline-fuel tank. But using the battery tech you CAN buy, this would fill all the volume of a typical passenger cabin, trunk and under-hood space with no volume for a driver, let alone a passenger.

The most advanced battery design even close to escaping its laboratory would have to be impractially large to power a device with the capability you suggest.
(...)
Rubbish. These devices are entirely possible. Look at my page for the link to the micron sized AM radio. This is likely 'black' military hardware, something most people know nothing about.

Yes, they are active transponders. They're powered by an atomic battery - old technology.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_battery
A tiny speck of a radioactive element will power these things for decades - I've had mine for over 10 years.

Recall the implant is right next to your eardrum. A healthy ear is extraordinarily sensitive.
(the ear)It is capable of detecting pressure variations of less than one billionth of atmospheric pressure. The threshold of hearing corresponds to air vibrations on the order of a tenth of an atomic diameter.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hb ... rsens.html

Yes these are low power devices, but it takes so little energy to be heard. Most of the time they sound faint, almost like background noises or tinnitus.

The easiest way to detect these would be using a spectrum analyzer. There's really no other easy way to prove you've been implanted. Unfortunately I don't have access to, nor can I afford, a spectrum analyzer. I hope to get a broad spectrum RF meter by xmas to check. However, the people doing this can simply switch them off. Recall most people that have these are under a measure of control, their location is known, and it's nearly impossible to effectively organize.

I've updated my page:
http://www.fractalfreak.com/wx/BANNED/index.html
Last edited by onetrueboo on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onetrueboo

Re: Satellite Shenanigans

Post by onetrueboo »

Again, I've updated my page:
http://www.fractalfreak.com/wx/BANNED/index.html

The Dark Side of the wireless age..

These things are a perverts paradise, and a gross perversion. If you get these things up there, without your knowledge, you have no privacy. Recall you're not supposed to know you've been implanted.

Even if you figure out you've been implanted it's nearly impossible to get help removing them without appearing insane. A very quick procedure dumps these things into the maxillary sinus - however they will not come out short of surgery.

When all this finally reaches public awareness it will be a huge scandal.

There are sooo many uses for these things.. however most of them have no socially redeeming value (and that's an understatement).

I hope someday the people responsible for this get lynched.

{edit} Some day I think these implants will be recognized as one of the nastiest inventions of the 20th century. So easy to destroy someone without leaving a mark on them.

amberwolf

Post by amberwolf »

With or without a battery, anyone that's paranoid about them can just build a small EMP generator of some type and point it at their head. POOF. No more implant. Might hurt while it's cooking, but at least they'll know they got it. :)

BTW, anyone getting an MRI of their head with these things in there would probably be in for a world of hurt.

onetrueboo

Post by onetrueboo »

yeoj4151 wrote:I can't believe that no one has pointed this out, but you contridict yourself quite a bit. One example (and a very important one if you ask me), would be how you state in your origonal post that this thing does not use a battery, but energy from a crystl based one its resonance from a frequency sent out by a satalight, but when this was shot down, you moved straight to battery pack, which you just stated they did no use.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a nuclear battery would not work. Pointing out the obvious... nuclear things give off radiation in the form of Alfa, Beta, and Gamma particals. T
The reason I contradict myself is it's conjecture. Tho you must admit, a rather twisted piece of foil. :)

Consider, the radio implants may be entirely xtal in design - no power source requied! Look at the link to the tiny xtal radio off my page. It was picking up AM signals. I can imagine a tiny xtal radio (receiver) one could hear. The trick is the transmitter. There are purely xtal transmitters of course (your voice is the power supply), however they have a very limited range. It's possible the satellites have very sensitive ears (SQUIDs ?? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQUID) that can pick up this very weak signal.

I still don't think the atomic battery is problem (lol). You make it sound like everyone implanted would be glowing. I'm talking about a borderline microscopic battery, powered using just a small bit of radioactive element. Depending on the element/isotope used, and its radioactive decay chain, very little dangerous radiation may be produced - like tritium.
Last edited by onetrueboo on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”