ELEXP.com

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mauvehead

ELEXP.com

Post by mauvehead »

So I ordered a few items from them linked off Ladyada's kit page. The purchase was made 12/01/08. So far I have not received anything nor been sent any email indicating they were shipped. I did get an email saying they were processing the order. On 12/04/08 I sent an email asking if my items had shipped, at this time I still have no response out of them.

Has anyone else had this much trouble with them? If there weren't linked from ladayada's site I think I would be blacklisting them at this point.. But it seems like they should be due more credit if she recommended them.

adafruit

Re: ELEXP.com

Post by adafruit »

they're pretty slow especially now during crazy season, but ive never had a problem not getting my shipments

mauvehead

Post by mauvehead »

All right, thanks. I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt having been recommended by you. I just was shocked because I've never had this kind of lack of customer service from any one I've ordered from recently.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

they dont 'do' email
id call if you have concerns

sparr

Post by sparr »

I had a similar issue with them. They emailed me a confirmation, then nothing for a week. I sent two inquiries and got no replies. 8 days after I placed the order I got the package. I don't consider 8 days overly long (2-3 days for processing, 2-3 days for shipping, 2 days off for the weekend), but the lack of contact was troublesome.

Their prices are pretty nice, and I liked the "get it all at once"ness of their resistor and capacitor kits when I got started. The communication issues are annoying, but far outweighed by good product at good prices.

PS: I talked to two other people with similar concerns on IRC. They all got their packages in what turned out to be not-too-unreasonable timeframes.

mauvehead

Post by mauvehead »

Yeah I've been expecting them to just show up. I'm just so used to the automated shipping info from most retailers that I grow worried when it's been 10 days with no reply. I'm sure it will arrive by the weekend.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”