Cats or Dogs

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

which is better cats or dogs

Cats
55%
Dogs
34%
What who wants to own a pet
7%
other
3%

Total votes: 29

Mushupork

Cats or Dogs

Post by Mushupork »

I like dogs

eil

Re: Cats or Dogs

Post by eil »

Both are swell, for their own reasons.

jimbles

Post by jimbles »

Dogs, every time. Cats just don't seem to have any love in them (for the most part, obviously all generalisations are false) which is, as far as I'm concerned, the whole reason for having a pet in the first place. Unfortunatly at the moment, I've neither the time nor the resources to devote to a pet of any kind, and to have one would be cruelty to the poor animal. To reitterate: DOGS.

rafiki

Post by rafiki »

I grew up with dogs. We only had one cat, named grrrr: sucky cat with a sucky name. Now I have four kids, three cats, a rat, two hedgehogs - no dogs. Hedgehogs suck as pets, BTW. Anybody want one... or two. I've worked in ERs for >20 years, and there is no pet more dangerous than a dog. Trust me. If you want a hobby, get a motorcycle, because they are much safer than dogs. I am a risk taker too, but when it comes to the ripped up face of a cute little kid, a dog is just not worth it. Cats, it turns out, are really cool.

mister verdecchio

Post by mister verdecchio »

I like dogs. But I like cats more. The fact that cats can bath themselves is a big plus.

And consider this; Cats bury their poop. Dogs eat their poop.

magician13134

Post by magician13134 »

I have never known a dog to eat its own poop. Vomit, yes - but hey, it's better they eat that than have you step in it later, like with a cat ;)

I have always liked dogs better, they seem more loyal, less likely to rob you and set your hose on fire while you sleep (you can't tell me you don't worry that you cat will try that sometimes!)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”