Could global financial crisis be supplied by climatic condit

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
AlotsAlidly

Could global financial crisis be supplied by climatic condit

Post by AlotsAlidly »

Hey, I’m a newest one here of cause, but… Did you ever think that we could look for the circumstances, which lead to actual financial situation in the word, in the root of the global warming? Possibly, negative energy of people conglomerates, generating one more manifestation of nature, which rise against mankind? This time Nature powers got its purpose. Isn’t it?

koolkat

Re: Could global financial crisis be supplied by climatic condit

Post by koolkat »

I think this fits under the "Ramblings" forum :wink:

niksun

Post by niksun »

Yup, ramblings... But personally, I think we got a bout of global cooling... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

katvira

Post by katvira »

How do global warming affect the life of flora and fauna? May I know how do global warming affect the life of flora and fauna? Please reply my post together with the evidence/ example.
Last edited by katvira on Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

interlol

Post by interlol »

Well, an Arduino overclocked to 100 MHz would definitely contribute to global warming. Cats contribute too, they are stupid and annoy us all the time (I know it, I have 2 of those stupid animals) which make us "overheat" in anger, which contributes to global warming.

But wait, think about it, cats are annoying but we are overlooking their strange behaviour because we're distracted by the beautiful colors coming from an Arduino powered circuit, which must mean only one thing: cats have invented the Arduino !

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”