Only Immature Idiots Post BANNED links on a sites like this

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
MoronPolice

Only Immature Idiots Post BANNED links on a sites like this

Post by MoronPolice »

Hi people,

it's the moron police here. No one needs any BANNED or xxx related material here its an electronic project construction site.

People who post this BANNED are assuming that everyone else is as stupid as they are and needs to be told where get BANNED from (i'm embarrassed for idiots like that :oops: ).

Or the type that would giggle at a BANNED breastfeeding in public.

Anyone with any intelligence could find that stuff for themselves, so in case you want to post BANNED like that then,

GET LOST YOU IMMATURE IDIOT YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

Anyone who goes to one of these sites would be stupid and be subject to infection by all sorts of trojans and be at risk from a million other things :roll:

Moron Police :lol:

eil

Re: Only Immature Idiots Post BANNED links on a sites like this

Post by eil »

Uh, what?

If you're referring to the spam, then welcome to the Internet, sir. The best way to deal with it is to flag the post and move on. Getting angry about it doesn't help, as they don't come back to the forum to see if anyone left them a nastygram. They just make as many spammy posts as they can and leave.

sparr

Post by sparr »

flag the post?

FREDICVSMAXIMVS

Post by FREDICVSMAXIMVS »

There's a little button on the lower right of each post that has a red exclamation point. If you click it, you will be taken to a page where you can report that post as spam (among other things.)
sparr wrote:flag the post?

MoronPolice

Post by MoronPolice »

Yeah I know the net's full of BANNED, I was just pointing out that people who have to show BANNED to everyone, have probably never even had BANNED (with a real person), or if they could find someone as dumb as them, they would have to go off and tell everyone anyway, they just haven't grown up yet :roll: .

amberwolf

Post by amberwolf »

I would be willing to bet that those posting all the spam on the site are not the people you seem to think they are, but rather are being paid to post links everywhere to it, to generate more visits and/or clickthrus, and thus more revenue.

It's been a common practice for years in email and forums, and I don't expect it to stop. I have to reject around 60-70 comments a day on my ebike project blog from such spammers, which is why I moderate all comments on the blog before they show up there. (In contrast, I get maybe one REAL comment there every few MONTHS).

westfw

Post by westfw »

Don't forget Bots...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”