introduction

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
sigflup

introduction

Post by sigflup »

Hey everybody. I guess I never really introduced myself. My name is sigflup and I like/hate technology. I also do a bit of programming, here's a dnb machine that I wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khT8fe0Z3Zw
I also like ufos, aliens, cattle mutilations and conspiracy stuff. I like feminism and stallmanism (that right, rms). I consider myself a bit of a queerist and like to think of myself as an androgyn (think pat from snl). that's actually a big part of my life. Shouts to your mom and shouts to limor fried. I first heard of her through citizen engineer and thought I'd find more information... which lead me here. I'm interested in see what kind of community this is.

kotchi

Re: introduction

Post by kotchi »

Hi everyone.

My name is Stefan and i am from sweden.
I just started out with this hobby, so i am kind of a newbie. Took to electric classes in college though (Flunked one but i blame the teacher) so i hope that will come some help.

This seems like a great forum and i'm sure i will be able to get some help around here.

Thats all for me!

kevinwright

Re: introduction

Post by kevinwright »

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum. Myself Kevin Wright. I recently joined this forum and get some information from it. By Profession I am Mechanical Engineer and my hobbies include music, cultures and reading Magazine.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”