Magniwork - the energy of tomorrow

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
thefatmoop

Post by thefatmoop »

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=footdr

made me lol to see such a polished site

eil

this looks legit

Post by eil »

Ah, I work at a web hosting company and we see these scams all the time. They all have the same format: one long thin column of text with vague diagrams here and there, customer testimonials, a money-back guarantee, and a big Buy Now button at the bottom. I don't know anyone who has fallen for one of these, but I assume that after you place your order, your credit card is charged and you're emailed some nutty useless PDF with no way to contact the seller for support or a refund. I'm pretty sure they deliberately prey on the clinically delusional.

This is the first time I've seen these sites selling a perpetual motion machine, though. Usually they're more along the lines of "make an easy trillion dollars in 2.67 seconds!"

mwr

Re: Magniwork - the energy of tomorrow

Post by mwr »

Wow. Just, wow.
take a look at the following diagram to get an idea of how it works:
I took a look. From what I can tell, the unknown power source connects to the furnace which connects to the digital scale readout which connects to the car battery. The car battery is in some kind of feedback cycle with a control panel, connected to a large breaker panel which is in turn connected to a dehumidifier with a gasoline generator spliced in from the side. This then is in a feedback loop with another household breaker panel and then the house itself.

Pure simplicity. Either that, or it's a spectacular example of a Photoshop script that grabs ten random images from Google and layers arrows amongst them. And so few vendors would be willing to call this a perpetual motion machine outright, it's refreshing that they do that.

johngineer

Re: this looks legit

Post by johngineer »

The other day I received an email regarding male sexual organ enhancement, apparently sent to me by none other than Jeeves himself, Mr. Stephen Fry.

This appears to be as legitimate as said email.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”