May I copy Ladyada Parts Lists?

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Ourduino

May I copy Ladyada Parts Lists?

Post by Ourduino »

Dear Ladyada

I'd like permission to convert the parts lists for some of the Ladyada.net projects to UK suppliers and post them on my site.

I am part of the BANNED (UK) Hack Space, fizzPop, and we'd like to make a few of the Ladyada projects. I would like to help my colleagues by converting parts lists to UK suppliers to make it easy for folks to get started.

Ideally, I would use the ladyada.net photo's too (unless the local part looks distinctly different).

I would like to put the parts list pages on my new site (currently ourduino.BANNED.com) rather than fizzPop because I also work with schools, and I'd like to make it easy for them too.

I would always give you credit on each parts list, and include a reference your original parts list.

So, would you please grant me permission to do that?
Ourduino

adafruit

Re: May I copy Ladyada Parts Lists?

Post by adafruit »

sure, just make sure to give credit - a link back to the original page is best, and dont hotlink the photos

Ourduino

Post by Ourduino »

Thank you very much. That is very helpful.

Best wishes to you, and kudos for sharing your inspiring projects.
Ourduino

Milohas

Post by Milohas »

hi, i´m from Spain (sorry for my english) and i´m trying to translate ladyada.net projects to spanish, (first of all x0xb0x one,but others impressed me too) and i want to use the documents and photos.
You tell not to link the photos but, can i copy some images to my server?

Thanks for your time. http://www.actiweb.es/miloxbox/

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

you can copy them, just say where they came from (a link back to ladyada.net)

Kama95

Post by Kama95 »

Hello.
I wish to adjust release of displays for the demo-car, using some decisions from SpokePOV. Whether I can use your software and firmware for this purpose? And I wish to translate your software on the Kazakh language. Certainly, in the software I wish to specify in your company, as on the inspirer and the excellent partner. If it is possible - I with pleasure would discuss with you in more details this question.

Best regards, Kamil

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

Kama95 wrote:Hello. I wish to adjust release of displays for the demo-car, using some decisions from SpokePOV. Whether I can use your software and firmware for this purpose? And I wish to translate your software on the Kazakh language. Certainly, in the software I wish to specify in your company, as on the inspirer and the excellent partner. If it is possible - I with pleasure would discuss with you in more details this question. Best regards, Kamil
yes, you can use our software and firmware, attribution (credit/link) and share-alike, any changes you make should be posted online for others to use as well.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”