Attribution

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mitpatterson

Attribution

Post by mitpatterson »

I have designed a USB charger, in the Mintyboost fashion, but instead of boosting the voltage, it drops it, I don't plan on making a commercial product, but am planning on putting up the designs on the adafruit forums, now i have based the resistor design and stuff on the reverse engineering that ladyada did for the minttyboost, Right now I just have a note on the Schematic that says: "Design Based on Documention on Reistor Settings for Apple Devices by Ladyada" is thats enough attribution, or would you like it worded differently?

Thanks

adafruit

Re: Attribution

Post by adafruit »

mitpatterson wrote:I have designed a USB charger, in the Mintyboost fashion, but instead of boosting the voltage, it drops it, I don't plan on making a commercial product, but am planning on putting up the designs on the adafruit forums, now i have based the resistor design and stuff on the reverse engineering that ladyada did for the minttyboost, Right now I just have a note on the Schematic that says: "Design Based on Documention on Reistor Settings for Apple Devices by Ladyada" is thats enough attribution, or would you like it worded differently?Thanks
based on mintyboost design by adafruit.com

cheers,
adafruit

mitpatterson

Re: Attribution

Post by mitpatterson »

ok, thank you, i figured you might have some specific wording you would like

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”