Adafruit Order notification

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
adamsidelsky

Adafruit Order notification

Post by adamsidelsky »

I placed an order for two items a few days ago, prob last Thursday or Friday but have still not received any email from Adafruit that they have received my request or that anything at all has happened. All I see is a statement on my credit card that the charge for the merchandise is "Pending". Is this normal? Should I receive a notification of some sort?
Also, a "Previous Orders" page is mentioned in my Adafruit Welcome email and I cannot seem to find it anywhere despite a thorough search.

Thanks,

-Adam

wirelessmonk

Re: Adafruit Order notification

Post by wirelessmonk »

Send a message to support (at) adafruit.com

It is unusual, relative to my personal experience. You're more certain to get a response by email than the forums.

Cheers.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

adamsidelsky wrote:I placed an order for two items a few days ago, prob last Thursday or Friday but have still not received any email from Adafruit that they have received my request or that anything at all has happened. All I see is a statement on my credit card that the charge for the merchandise is "Pending". Is this normal? Should I receive a notification of some sort?
Also, a "Previous Orders" page is mentioned in my Adafruit Welcome email and I cannot seem to find it anywhere despite a thorough search. Thanks, -Adam
hi adam,

please send an email to [email protected] - you did not place an order, your credit card was declined by your bank because of an address mismatch. the message on the site stated this and that you do not have an order. your card was not charged, it was "authorized" for the amount and you'll note the authorization goes away within 1 business day or so.

======
Transaction Status: Declined (Authorization with the card issuer was successful but the transaction was declined due to an address or ZIP code mismatch with the address on file with the card issuing bank based
======

you can also check with your bank and place the order again, when you place an order you get an order confirmation number and an email (as well as seeing the order in your account).

this is as much information as we can provide in the forums, please place a new order (check your address and/or contact your bank) or contact us. we also sent you an email directly.

thanks,
adafruit

adamsidelsky

Post by adamsidelsky »

Thanks very much, I must have missed the notice stating the decline.

I will place another order

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”