Payment options and shipping to BANNED

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
vector

Payment options and shipping to BANNED

Post by vector »

Hi everyone. Hope someone here can answer a couple of my questions.

I would like to place an order for a kit. I would like to know what my payment options are. I can see that at checkout there are two relevant options: CC and Paypal. Paypal is ruled out for me because 1) I don't have any Paypal balance and 2) there's no way to pay with a credit card through Paypal, as they recently placed restrictions on BANNED users. So my only option is to pay through a credit card, but my options are restricted here too, as I suspect BANNED credit cards won't be accepted. I also suspect VCCs don't work on your site, since I can't see a payment processing page. (Are you processing CC orders manually?)

Now my questions: 1) can I use a VCC? I can generate VCCs through Entropay and also have access to a service from a bank account that can generate VCCs online on the fly.

2) How long does it take a parcel to arrive through "Express Mail International "? A rough figure please, assuming no customs delays.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards
Teja

adafruit

Re: Payment options and shipping to BANNED

Post by adafruit »

vector wrote:Hi everyone. Hope someone here can answer a couple of my questions.

I would like to place an order for a kit. I would like to know what my payment options are. I can see that at checkout there are two relevant options: CC and Paypal. Paypal is ruled out for me because 1) I don't have any Paypal balance and 2) there's no way to pay with a credit card through Paypal, as they recently placed restrictions on BANNED users. So my only option is to pay through a credit card, but my options are restricted here too, as I suspect BANNED credit cards won't be accepted. I also suspect VCCs don't work on your site, since I can't see a payment processing page. (Are you processing CC orders manually?)

Now my questions: 1) can I use a VCC? I can generate VCCs through Entropay and also have access to a service from a bank account that can generate VCCs online on the fly.

2) How long does it take a parcel to arrive through "Express Mail International "? A rough figure please, assuming no customs delays.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards
Teja
1) we do not think so, but you're welcome to try. we accept credit cards and paypal only.
2) usually 1 week

cheers,
adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”