Can I ship by emailing you a ups label?

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mre

Can I ship by emailing you a ups label?

Post by mre »

Hi Guys,

I'm leaving this weekend for a lightweight unsupported paragliding expedition in remote parts of the Himalaya. I'd love to be able to cobble together some cables and things to make flexible solutions for charging lots of electronics from the ac, dc and solar sources we are likely to find, and I've just stumbled across your cool site! Only way I can make it work is with overnight shipping that goes out Thursday and I receive Friday. $33 for UPS next day is over my budget, but is there any way you can tell me the box dimensions for and order and let me pdf you my own UPS next day shipping label? That's the only way I can really make this work. Also it will have to get into UPS's hands on Thursday.

If someone can call me to work out the details that would be awesome but I don't want to post my phone number on the public board. Maybe you can email me or something?

Thanks!

adafruit

Re: Can I ship by emailing you a ups label?

Post by adafruit »

mre wrote:Hi Guys, I'm leaving this weekend for a lightweight unsupported paragliding expedition in remote parts of the Himalaya. I'd love to be able to cobble together some cables and things to make flexible solutions for charging lots of electronics from the ac, dc and solar sources we are likely to find, and I've just stumbled across your cool site! Only way I can make it work is with overnight shipping that goes out Thursday and I receive Friday. $33 for UPS next day is over my budget, but is there any way you can tell me the box dimensions for and order and let me pdf you my own UPS next day shipping label? That's the only way I can really make this work. Also it will have to get into UPS's hands on Thursday. If someone can call me to work out the details that would be awesome but I don't want to post my phone number on the public board. Maybe you can email me or something? Thanks!
hiya,

thanks for the note, we cannot accept your UPS next day shipping label, our shipping and inventory system is automated and uses our own UPS shipment system. if you place the order by 11am on thurs it will go out and arrive on friday.

thanks,
adafruit support, phil

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”