Thank you

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
thiapalm

Thank you

Post by thiapalm »

I just like to thank Adafruit for the exceptional job on:

1. Product variety
2. Product documentation
3. Shipping
4. General support

Thank you very much !!!

adafruit

Re: Thank you

Post by adafruit »

thank you so much!

thiapalm

Post by thiapalm »

I just have to say 'Thank you' again.....

My R-PI was delivered only 2 weeks after ordering it !!!! Must be some kind of record !!!

I just have one complain...... for days I am trying to buy the Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit, the Miniature WiFi (802.11b/g/n) Module and the Adafruit Pi Box - Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Computers into a single order, but they are going way too fast out of stock, some times in a matter of hours !!!!

Please, increase your stock of such products !!!

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

We are working around the clock to keep these popular items in stock - they're just really really popular! :lol:

soshimo

Post by soshimo »

Thiapalm - try signing up for the in stock product notifications. I had the same problem and gave up trying to order everything in one shot, so now I just use that as an excuse to order more parts! :) The wife looked at me askance when I explained that to her, but so far so good :D.

I got my cobbler break out, my pibow case (though I wish I had seen the blue one before I ordered, but the rainbow one isn't bad), and a few other odds and ends. I had to order them in three separate orders though since they probably won't be in stock at the same time since they fly off the shelves.

I say stick with your JIT/Agile process of manufacturing. Trends come and go and the last thing any of us want is for you guys to be bogged down with useless inventory. That will slow the whole process and make the experience less enjoyable for everyone. Lean is good! Just ask the Japanese who have been kicking our ass for over 40 years at lean manufacturing.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”