Looking for a way to gather all items from wishlist in a single shipping package

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
aish.i

Looking for a way to gather all items from wishlist in a single shipping package

Post by aish.i »

Dear Adafruit team,

I'm looking for electronic education kit aka present for my son. And I have found your wonderful shop and community.. Why haven't I found it earlier?...

I'd like your advice about purchasing's technology :roll:. I prefer to checkout the cart in one transaction, for shiping all stuff in one time and in a single package (that related to international shipping routine). But some items are not stay in stock now what I wish to buy. I read some topics here and I decided to put all my wishes in wishlist firstly. And when all items in wishlist are back in stock I will add them to cart and checkout complete list for prepearing a single shipping package.

The problem is that some items from my wishlist are back in stock, but then some another items are already sold.. Probably all of them are in stock for some time once, but some of them are already sold before I'm able to reach.. Perhaps I have to wait longer than Cristmas :cry: when my wishlist is completely ready..

Still could you suggest me an real option to gather all wished items for purchasing and shipping them together, according to appearance them in stock? Or only the real way is just to purchase the item when it is stay back in stock, and to ship it separately somewhere inside the country, for instance. When I should take care to gather them together outside of the your service, for international shiping.

With regards,
Anatoliy.

P.S. I'm really fascinated by Adafruit.. It's so much more than a shop.
Last edited by aish.i on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Looking for a way to gather all items from wishlist in a single shipping package

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Sorry, but we don't have any sort of system for backorders or for shipping groups of items when all are available.

You will have to purchase and ship items when they are available.

aish.i

Re: Looking for a way to gather all items from wishlist in a single shipping package

Post by aish.i »

I see, thank you for the answer. One more question, contrary to first one, perhaps :). Supposably I have purchased a group of items in one checkout. Could items be divided in subgroups for shiping in several (two) packages due to my request?

aish.i

Post by aish.i »

driverblock wrote: we don't have any sort of system ... for shipping groups of items when all are available.
well seems that was the answer to my second question.. And anyway a can make two and more checkouts and will request appropriate shiping for each of them.

Thank you.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”