how to sort by topic

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
chicago wire guy

how to sort by topic

Post by chicago wire guy »

I have been reading through the shields postings the last couple of weeks. I am really just currently interested in posts about the motor shield, but can not seem to find a way to do a search on motor shield and get results. The search engine asks for more information then just motor shield. I hate to be so dumb, but am I missing something?

I want to learn from everything anyone has posted about the motor shields to taken in as much information as possible before I post any questions. I would rather not waist anyone's time by posting a question that has been answered 100 times, yet buy being able to read the experiances of others it might open my thinking to possibilities I had not considered.

Please let me know what I am missing in being able to do a search on an all be it large topic, but limited to just one product.

Thank you for your time on this and all the responses you have given to everyone asking questions. I can not begin to imagine how much time you all must spend on answering questions, but know this, your answers go much further then just helping the single person that asked the question. Thank you again.

adafruit_support_rick

Re: how to sort by topic

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Try searching on this (in the "all terms" box):
(motor|stepper|servo) shield

That gets a lot of hits. You can also try this, which only gets posts where people concatenate "motor" and "shield"
(motor|stepper|servo) motorshield

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

The FAQ is a good place to start. That covers a good 90% of the questions we get on the Motor Shield. It would also be good to read through the entire tutorial.

chicago wire guy

Post by chicago wire guy »

Thank you for the suggestions. They helped narrow down the results better then what I tried.

Love the shield. I bought 2. Have to unsolder / resolder on one shield. Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. Soldered it at 3AM. Now a week later, realized soldered in the chips upside down :oops: Other shield works fine so far

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”