Broken Shopping Cart

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
JerZ

Broken Shopping Cart

Post by JerZ »

I have ordered from this site before so I think this is a new problem. At the bottom of the wishlist it indicates there is xxx amount of items in the shopping cart. I have a few items in my wishlist, but when I click "add items to cart" it seems to log me out and go to the home page. If I go to my cart, it is empty. When I go back to the wishlist it again indicates there are items in the cart. This is very frustrating and I have know idea how to fix it. I've tried logging out/in, but same thing. I'm running Windows7 with IE9, but like I said I've ordered just a few weeks ago with no problems. Would love to hear any ideas. Thanks for your time.

adafruit

Re: Broken Shopping Cart

Post by adafruit »

JerZ wrote:I have ordered from this site before so I think this is a new problem. At the bottom of the wishlist it indicates there is xxx amount of items in the shopping cart. I have a few items in my wishlist, but when I click "add items to cart" it seems to log me out and go to the home page. If I go to my cart, it is empty. When I go back to the wishlist it again indicates there are items in the cart. This is very frustrating and I have know idea how to fix it. I've tried logging out/in, but same thing. I'm running Windows7 with IE9, but like I said I've ordered just a few weeks ago with no problems. Would love to hear any ideas. Thanks for your time.
hi jerz,

thanks for the note, we've not heard that one before, can you email [email protected] and include a screenshot of your wishlist?

we have win 7 here, ie9 and no other reports from this with customers with the same set up at this time.

thanks!
adafruit support, phil

JerZ

Re: Broken Shopping Cart

Post by JerZ »

I have sent the requested info with the hopes you can help me place an order. Thanks.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”