A Giant Thank You

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
soshimo

A Giant Thank You

Post by soshimo »

I wanted to give your whole team a giant thank you. Not only are you guys dealing with the aftermath of a disaster (literally), but you guys are helping out others less fortunate than you. I think that speaks volumes about the culture at AdaFruit.

That being said, I would like to say thank you so much for helping me with my lost order. I had ordered something a couple of weeks before Sandy. I chose the regular UPS ground delivery so I wasn't expecting my package right away, but I was tracking the progress.

I noticed it was out for delivery on the day I was expecting it. No package arrived that day and the delivery date was updated for the next day. This pattern continued for several days at which point you guys were gracious enough to offer to help me despite being underwater at the time. I elected to let it sit for a couple of days - what's a package compared to peoples lives anyway right? At which point Phil and I corresponded regarding the UPS snafu and without any muss, fuss, or jumping through hoops, Phil took care of my situation completely and I am very satisfied.

I understand that UPS is completely out of your control (and to be honest, this isn't the first time I've had problems with UPS), but you were able to resolve the situation quickly and painlessly. Kudos to the entire team at AdaFruit for ensuring everyone is happy and content. Thank you.

adafruit

Re: A Giant Thank You

Post by adafruit »

awesome, thank you so much!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”