Why was this locked?

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
FalconFour

Why was this locked?

Post by FalconFour »

http://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=30

This is the thread for my old LiquidTWI library. For some reason, one guy posted about problems using it with his non-Adafruit TWI LCD board, and with a reply at the end the guy was abruptly blown off and the topic appears to now be locked.

Um... now I've got people asking me for support in my email box. Can someone please unlock this topic or tell me what warranted it being locked?

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Why was this locked?

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Hi. The thread in question was posted under "Supported Products and Projects". These are for (as the name implies) supported products and projects from Adafruit. Discussing similar products from other sources consumes our support resources and confuses customers.

The thread is unlocked now. But please keep the discussion centered on supported Adafruit products.

FalconFour

Re: Why was this locked?

Post by FalconFour »

Well, I understand that much, but that's what the topic is for, not that reply... why punish the thread for something a person posted?

Thanks for unlocking it of course :) Since I haven't posted there in a long time, just didn't want to end up having someone else's reply causing the thread to get locked... :/

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”