Adafruit Refund Policy

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
rahatmaini

Adafruit Refund Policy

Post by rahatmaini »

Ok, I ordered a Nunchucky and the 4-bit Logic Level Converter (i2c Safe) a while back. I could not get them to work properly because I did not solder them. The forums told me to do so, so I bought a soldering iron for $22 from here. I am extremely unsatisfied because even after soldering them, triple checking all connections, and using two different official nunchucks, and asking for so much help on the forums, these products do not work. I have spent over $150 (actually around $200 I think) on this website. This is bad. I really badly want a refund. I do not care if you want me to ship back the solder ($5.95), soldering iron ($22, might be the worst purchase decision I have made), Nunchucky ($3), Logic Level Converter ($3.95). If you need me to, I will gladly ship it back or something. But for a company that made 4 million dollars last year, a $35 refund is not bad right? I hope so. Because right now, I am planning to buy more things from here. Adafruit, I love your support, your libraries, your product quality (except these things), and everything else. I do not want to steered to Sparkfun or something. At this point I am frustrated to no ends by the $35 I have spent.

I just want that hard earned money back please. Please? :cry:

adafruit

Re: Adafruit Refund Policy

Post by adafruit »

hiya!

we always help out our customers, please email [email protected]

thanks,
adafruit support

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”