Flora In Stock

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
davegun

Flora In Stock

Post by davegun »

What's up with the Flora and wearable GPS? I would like to order a long list of items, but over the past few weeks, you don't seem to stock enough to last one day. It's going to cost me two or three shipping costs if I have to sit next to my computer and order items one at a time as they come back in stock.

Are you going to be getting enough stock in so I can make one order, or will I just need to grab each item before it sells out? Is it possible to place an order, and when all the parts come in, send it out?

Thanks,
Dave

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Flora In Stock

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Unfortunately, our ordering system does not support back-orders. We make these items as fast as we can, but they are very popular and sell out quickly. Your best approach is to grab them while you can.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

If you register for notifications, you will get an email as soon as they are back in stock.

davegun

Post by davegun »

So you assume customers prefer to pay multiple shipping costs?

Thanks, most the items are in tonight and I placed my order. Adafruit has great products, great support with your tutorials and libraries, and your ordering system is well done and easy to use. But the notification system is of little use for larger orders with multiple items out of stock. It would be nice to have a way to place an order and have it filled when the products are in stock.

Dave

adafruit_support_rick

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

I hear you. It's something we're aware of, but our system just isn't set up that way. Sorry.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”