Can't click on 'Post' without REDUCING display size[SOLVED]

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DanPolka

Can't click on 'Post' without REDUCING display size[SOLVED]

Post by DanPolka »

I'm having the opposite problem that many seem to be having: I have to REDUCE my screen display size in order to be able to affect the 'Post' buttons.

I see you've changed the look etc of the forum; when I tried to both post a question, and reply to a post, I found that the buttons here did not work for me. It was only when I reduced the size of my screen that found that I was able to click on the buttons. I normally have my screen display size fairly large so I can see it better, and had to reduce it with Firefox "-" button 3 times before I found that I could hit 'post'. I wonder if there's anything you can do to fix this? I never had any problem posting before. When I reduce my display size as I need to in order to make the buttons work, then it's hard for me to even see what I'm typing.
Last edited by DanPolka on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Can't click on 'Post' buttons without REDUCING display s

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

I've flagged your comments to the development team!

schmarty

Post by schmarty »

The pagination was overflowing and stealing clicks from the post buttons and search boxes at certain sizes.

This problem should be fixed, now.

DanPolka

Post by DanPolka »

Nope, I still have to reduce my normal screen size by hitting Firefox "-" screen size twice in order to see the 'hand' hover over & thus allow use of the 'post' button, although the 'edit' button seems to work at my normal size, as does the 'submit' button after I've reset the size back up to where it's comfortable for me to see what I'm typing here.

DanPolka

Post by DanPolka »

Post button is now working for me at my preferred (large) display size! Good work!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”