Anemometer back in stock?

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
bld

Anemometer back in stock?

Post by bld »

Are there any ETA on when the Anemometer will be back in stock?

http://www.adafruit.com/products/1733

adafruit

Re: Anemometer back in stock?

Post by adafruit »

Hi!

Thank you for the note! The item you are looking for is currently out of stock. Please sign up on the product page to be notified via email when the product is available again. We value your privacy, we will not store your contact information after you receive your notification that the item is in stock.

Thank you,
Adafruit Support and Product Team

egutting

Post by egutting »

Have you thought about building your own? I found it pretty easy and just used a magnet and a reed switch to make it electronic.

bld

Post by bld »

adafruit wrote:Hi!

Thank you for the note! The item you are looking for is currently out of stock. Please sign up on the product page to be notified via email when the product is available again. We value your privacy, we will not store your contact information after you receive your notification that the item is in stock.

Thank you,
Adafruit Support and Product Team
I signed up for the notification a while ago and been waiting for a mail, but as no mail has arrived, and the product still being out of stock, I was wondering if there was an ETA on when new would arrive.
egutting wrote:Have you thought about building your own? I found it pretty easy and just used a magnet and a reed switch to make it electronic.
Making the electronics would be easy, making the rest, not so much. Specially when I don't want it to look like some hacked DIY thing.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

bld wrote: I signed up for the notification a while ago and been waiting for a mail, but as no mail has arrived, and the product still being out of stock, I was wondering if there was an ETA on when new would arrive.
no ETA at this time, we are waiting :)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”