about to give up

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
RogerQ

about to give up

Post by RogerQ »

My son and I have been trying to make a go of a number of projects from Adafruit. With that said, very few have gone well . He is far better at them than I am but he just unplugged everything in frustration and gave maybe not returning to any of the projects. the forum are not easy to understand or don't send us in the right direction, And take time to get a response. Some of the Questions we ask may seem simple to you but not to us , like, Avrdude: Error Could not find USBtinydevice. should be an easy question to fix. is there any other information or tutorial out there?

adafruit_support_mike

Re: about to give up

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

We have a whole range of tutorials over in the Learning System: http://learn.adafruit.com/

If you have questions about a specific product of project, post a message in General Project Help or whatever forum is appropriate to the hardware you're using, and we'll see what we can do to help.

In general, it's best to explain what you're trying to do, what you've done so far, and what results you're getting. Specific error messages from the compiler are useful if you're having trouble with that. It's also good to post the code you're using and a photo of your hardware (well enough focused and lit that we can see the soldering and connections) so we can look for problems there.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”