Lost item

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
bigeyedfish845

Lost item

Post by bigeyedfish845 »

I ordered a raspberry pi starter kit on the 22nd of May and it was scheduled to arrive at my house by the 27th. It never arrived and after having contacted UPS they began an investigation. I called UPS on June 10 for an update and I was told they issued a claim on my package on the 6th admitting to having lost it. They told me I now had to contact Adafruit for information on whats now being done. It has been 3 weeks since I placed my order. When am I getting my package? What is Adafruit doing? I am thoroughly frustrated with my experience and want my kit as soon as possible. I live an hour from the city, where it was shipped from, and it should have been able to make it to my house in one day according to UPS.

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Lost item

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

They told me I now had to contact Adafruit for information on whats now being done. It has been 3 weeks since I placed my order. When am I getting my package? What is Adafruit doing?
Have you notified us of this problem before now? Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread and we will make sure you get your order.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

They told me I now had to contact Adafruit for information on whats now being done.
Now that you've done that I'm sure they will make it right for you in short order. I do not work for Adafruit but know they are good people.

bigeyedfish845

Post by bigeyedfish845 »

I did contact Adafruit already but I think I must have used the wrong resource because I can not find the email or thread anywhere. So what needs to be done for me to get my kit? I would have contacted Adafruit much earlier but UPS did not tell me I needed to do anything until 2 days ago.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Please email [email protected]. They will take care of you.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”