Kegomatic

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
japa

Kegomatic

Post by japa »

Hi Ladyada and team,

Luv your work, just one question that I think is administrative. Where is the best location to post a personal project that has (currently) no questions that I am stuck on?

I only found your youtube/blog/lessons last night, then found Kegomatic, and considering my goal, I thought I would post some photo's. The forums categories are filled with questions. Originally, I went for "OTHER ADAFRUIT PRODUCTS". After reading more, just did not seem right.

You need a "Show Off / Boasts / working on / etc" thread or similar. I know you have a session just before "ASK AN ENGINEER!" but I am on the other side of the world. (Land down under) Will be watching the YouTubes but joining in on the Show and Tell would mean a way earlier than normal start to the day.

Or did I miss the correct forum?

Any way, I just wanted to say thanx's for the Kegomatic blog. Will help with my StilMon (Stil Monitor) as in a reflux stil monitor/controller.

So just to show my current project (a long time hobby but finally putting another hobby idea into action).

A couple of photo's from my first 2 stil's.
The RPi pegged.
The RPi pegged.
RPi 50.jpg (63.41 KiB) Viewed 413 times
The 1st UI via SSH
The 1st UI via SSH
First UI via SSH 50.jpg (81.35 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Da Beast
Da Beast
Da Beast 50.jpg (109.23 KiB) Viewed 413 times
So the next major stage is controlling the water flow, the red squiggle in Da Beast. Local temp lcd before that.

After that, will be better UI, flow monitoring (hence the interest in Kegomatic) and a couple more.

I want to be able to have my stroke induced "poppy nap" and know that a passion is being looked after on a Sunday arvo. (apart from my tru blonde bombshell luv of course)

Thanx's for your help so far.

A question will come your way soon, I am sure.

Ta

James

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Kegomatic

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Thanks for posting!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”