Blog comment deleted?

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
tastewar

Blog comment deleted?

Post by tastewar »

So this is a Blog question, rather than a Forum one. I am hoping there's some overlap in the people who administer the two.

I made a comment on the post http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2014/07/02 ... ck-chumby/ and it appeared to show up, although above the comment it said "NO COMMENTS" so I didn't know if I was just seeing a preview because I was logged in. But I definitely posted it, and answered the Captcha correctly. Then it was gone a bit later. Tried again, same end result. My comment was something very close to
Will there be parts available? The touchscreen on my Chumby One is barely responsive.
Are my comments being deleted? If so, why? Is someone saying that such a comment goes against the "be excellent to each other" policy? Certainly wasn't intended to be anything other than the question that it contains! No hidden meaning, etc. I know that the Chumby isn't an Adafruit product, but I also know that Adafruit used to sell some Chumby parts, so it didn't seem unreasonable to me to ask.

adafruit_support

Re: Blog comment deleted?

Post by adafruit_support »

hit refresh? comment is there!

thanks,
adafruit support

tastewar

Re: Blog comment deleted?

Post by tastewar »

So it is! Thanks, and sorry for the false alarm.

(I had refreshed a number of times before, and after some point is when it disappeared from my screen...)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”