How do I return the 3 Bluefruit EZ-Link shields I purchased?

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mmassa

How do I return the 3 Bluefruit EZ-Link shields I purchased?

Post by mmassa »

Hello,

I found out that the Bluefruit EZ-Link shields I just purchased (invoice 538276) won't do what I need them to and would like to return them. What I need is a bluetooth shield that will allow me to scan for any bluetooth devices within range and report the respective MAC addresses. I've found a product that will do this: Arduino Bluetooth Pro plug-in board (connects to a xbee communication shield), but haven't found it on your site - do you carry that product?

Thanks in advance.

adafruit_support_mike

Re: How do I return the 3 Bluefruit EZ-Link shields I purcha

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

We don't carry any Arduino-friendly Bluetooth devices that can act as masters, sorry.

To return the shields you have now, check our policy statement on the Shipping & Returns page (http://www.adafruit.com/shippinginfo/) and contact [email protected]
To arrange for a return use the contact form or email [email protected]. We can only accept returns of unopened kits and products, within 30 days of receipt (for international orders, 30 days from shipment). Any returns after 30 days are in store credit only. All returns are credited as store credit upon receipt for international orders or for Paypal / Credit card orders after 30 days of payment. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the product arrives damaged or defective. Please contact us before returning any package! We're reasonable people and we hope you are too! Contact us if you have any issues and we'll do our best to help you out!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”