Amazon Prime

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DR_bigben

Amazon Prime

Post by DR_bigben »

When you are making a purchase, If you select amazon as the way you order your products do you receive amazon prime benefits if you have a amazon prime account.

adafruit

Re: Amazon Prime

Post by adafruit »

DR_bigben wrote:When you are making a purchase, If you select amazon as the way you order your products do you receive amazon prime benefits if you have a amazon prime account.
no, it's just using the stored payment methods (credit cards) you have in amazon.

thanks,
adafruit support

DR_bigben

Post by DR_bigben »

Ok thank you I appreciate the fast response.

weepee14

Post by weepee14 »

When using Amazon as my payment method, why cant I use my Amazon credit card for a payment option?

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

that's odd, amazon payments should allow any credit card stored in your amazon profile - if it's gift card, looks like no.

https://payments.amazon.com/help/5970#paymentMethod

What payment methods can be used with Amazon Payments?
You can make a payment using credit cards, your bank accounts, or Amazon Payments account balance. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. To make a payment using your bank account, you'll need to complete a bank account verification process through your Amazon Payments account. Learn more about adding payment methods to your account. Please note that you cannot use Amazon Gift Cards to pay for purchases with Amazon Payments on third-party websites.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”