hello everyone, where do i post to get help with my hats off

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
gdgarced

hello everyone, where do i post to get help with my hats off

Post by gdgarced »

I have tried to upload my pictures and my videos at element14 and it won't upload. I thought that it was that my video was to big, but it's not so today i tried a picture and i fill in everything, went to my pictures, click upload and that is where it stays. I tried for hours yesterday. I know that I'm doing everything right because i have pics and a video. Please help Gladys

adafruit_support_mike

Re: hello everyone, where do i post to get help with my hats

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

The forum software imposes a limit on file types and sizes.

It doesn't allow video at all (the bandwidth costs are awful) and images need to be less than 1 megabyte. In practice, 800x600 images usually give us all the information we need.

gdgarced

Post by gdgarced »

Hi, do you have a spot for hats off challenge questions and post? Im a finalist. Then back to my issue, on their site i clicked on video before and i uploaded a video, I'm confused. I can't show you my link because i just tried to go to element14 and it's down, there is Chinese writing.

bekathwia

Post by bekathwia »

Hi Gladys,

All postings having to do with the challenge are happening over on element14, there's no dedicated place here for questions regarding the forum. For video, you should post to YouTube or Vimeo and then embed the video, for photos you should be able to post and I'm going to forward your question to Christian at element14 who can help-- the Wearable Technology group site seems up for me: http://www.element14.com/community/grou ... technology

We'll get is sorted soon, don't fret! =]

gdgarced

Post by gdgarced »

ThankYou Becky. I did try just the link to my utube video, but it didn't upload not even my pictures. I just clicked on yr link and it has this We're Sorry

Our service is temporarily unavailable.

我们很抱歉

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”