No Set Screws with Timing Pulleys

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
librav

No Set Screws with Timing Pulleys

Post by librav »

Just received invoice number 571367. The order was for two GT2 -36 tooth Timing Pulleys. I was shocked that you sell Pulleys without set screws. Surely, at an over the average price of $11.93 each and a UPS shipping fee of $9.47, it seems to me that the inclusion of 4 METRIC set screws would not break your bank for an order totaling $33.27. C'mon, give me a break! Where do I go to buy four lousy set screws. Every reseller I know includes set screws with their pulleys. After revisiting your product listing, I really don't appreciate your comment about " Two set screws can be used to attach it firmly......." A timing pulley is useless unless it is attached firmly to the shaft with two "not included" set screws. Tell the customer their not included..... you know, like "batteries not included". I'd order the set screws from you, but it's too costly at $9.47 for shipping. Very BANNED!

adafruit_support_mike

Re: No Set Screws with Timing Pulleys

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

You have two pulleys and need four setscrews, correct?

Send a note to [email protected] with a link to this thread and 'FOR PHIL' in the subject line. The folks there will take care of it.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”