Press inquiry

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mischabk

Press inquiry

Post by mischabk »

Hello Limor:
I am a freelance editor reviewing a piece about Instructables, which its founder has been interviewed for. I'm gathering comments from members, though, and hope you would be available to answer a few questions. I've also left this message to you via Instructables private message.

The piece will be published through Walden University's College of Management and Technology in the coming month or so.

My questions are below, and I will also post this in your forum, which I understand is the best way to reach you.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Mischa Kirby

Questions:
1. How long have you been an Instructables member?
2. How did you find the site and how often do you use it? Is the site particularly useful to you if you're searching for information or inspiration?
3. Do you use Instructables as a sales tool for adafruit.com? Is Instructables your "target audience?"
4. How do you generate traffic to ladyada.net?
5. What is your personal motivation (aside from profit) for sharing your projects? Do you make adjustments based on feedback?

jarv

Re: Press inquiry

Post by jarv »

why are you using the forum instead of email?

Anyway if you are looking for unsolicited opinions on instructables from random people i think it's a great site for posting projects and an awesome community. I just hate that you have to login to view all steps on the same page.

mischabk

Re: Press inquiry

Post by mischabk »

She asked on her contact page to be reached through the forums rather than email.

So, your Jarv34? Would you like to comment on questions 1, 2 and 5 below? I'm heading into deadline in an hour and could use some insight. Thanks.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”