Problem Programming the attiny

MiniPOV4 and previous versions

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Karne282

Problem Programming the attiny

Post by Karne282 »

First : The kit I am using is not from this site. I brought all the components separately
Second: My system works on windows 7 os.
Third: I am using a USB adapter for connecting the board to my PC.
Fourth: Yes, when i turn on my board all the leds light up as the chip has never been programmed before (if i am not wrong).
Fifth: I am not sure of what specifically is wrong but when i connect the board to my pc the first led flickers. And when i type in make program-minipov or make burn-fuse i the command prompt the same led flickers for a while and then the pc shows the error 1 the connection error.

What do u think would be my major problem ? I kinda need this information asap. Thank you in advance :D

wtfwtfdef

Re: Problem Programming the attiny

Post by wtfwtfdef »

buy the kit for support, otherwise you should post in general, as this forums is for supported projects. You really should buy the kit, as it supports lady ada to keep this site going and all its wonderful posts, and keeps her thinking up new projects and thingys. Then, I would suggest trying to make your own altered design afterwards, maybe using a different uC or put a USB header and 232 chip on it?

Karne282

Re: Problem Programming the attiny

Post by Karne282 »

Sorry for the inconvience, didnt know about that. The kit is way too much for my pocket money. And i found out my prob, i kinda brought attiny2313 20-PU inplace of attiny2313 10-PU. I will repost this question in the general section. Thank you for the information :D

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MiniPOV”