x0xsh0p.de - announcement

Discuss x0x construction and related issues

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
substyler

x0xsh0p.de - announcement

Post by substyler »

hello guys,

The good news:
I have a new job at the Max-Planck-Institute for biophysical chemistry in Goettingen and this is a huge step for me :mrgreen:

The other good news:
I have decided to transfer the x0xsh0p, because I have not longer enough time for it. (Existing orders placed until today are still processed)
The x0xsh0p will be completely transferred to my successor: two nice and talented guys from Berlin will take care about the x0xsh0p and they will work in the same way to ensure the same quality my x0xsh0p is known for.
They are familiar with modular systems and have deep knowledge about electronics and they will turn the x0xsh0p into a much better thing! My successor will get my complete stock and all other material and documentation. I think the disptach time will get better and I’m pretty sure you’ll be satisfied with the work of my successor!

In almost 5 years I had a lot of fun and I became acquainted with many nice people and I hope that I have always doing things right! All I have recently delivered will warranty-laterally handled by me for the period of two years and I’ll keep a section of spare parts for it.
All other will be handled by my successor in the future! I think the transfer of the x0xsh0p will be relatively seamless... it can come however to some delivery problems during this time.

I have to say THANK YOU for your confidence and I wish you a lot of fun with your x0xb0x machines :-)
the x0xb0x is an awesome project.

I'd like to say THANKS to Ladyada and all of you guys here at the forum because you've helped me a lot and gave me some great support and feedback!

cheers,
SubStyler

and yes... i know... my english is still horrible ;)

MSYSTEM

Re: x0xsh0p.de - announcement

Post by MSYSTEM »

Ok good news for you so i wish you good luck with your new job :-)

To your successor : Please tell us in this tread when you are ready to build and ship x0xb0x, i have components to send you to build a x0xb0x !

Thanks & all the best,

Olivier

antto

Post by antto »

notice the thread number (in the url)

Sub: :wink:
i hope these new guys will come to the forum, and that you don't dissapear from it
i didn't had the pleasure to buy x0x stuff, but still, THANK YOU for what you've done for the x0xers here ;]

decoder23

Post by decoder23 »

Hey Sub,

i wish you all the best for your new tasks at the Max Planck Institute! was always a pleasure to deal with you.

Greets from Austria :)

rv0

Post by rv0 »

Congrats on the new job.
And all the best to your successor!

altitude

Post by altitude »

good luck!

Sinewalker

x0xsh0p succ3ss0r

Post by Sinewalker »

Hi all & thanks for your words !!!

Me and my Businesspartner are the announced successor of x0xsh0p.

Let me introduce myself...
Started many years ago to Modify Electronic Instruments for Musicians around the world & worked for some Analogue Synth Companys.
Found my home in Berlin which becomes also the new Command base for x0xsh0p.de

We get ensure to follow our Predecessors sense of Quality and take the xoxshop to the next Level with our BANNED knowledge about circuits and help of Substylers existing developments and Ideas.

He made something singularly professional for us all. And we are happy to do the same for you now !!!

We´re ready to build your x0xb0x as you wish in a few days.
Still need some time to transfer the shop site and email adress until we can reply to your orders.

Also we have to hire an Zeppelin to transfer everything from Göttingen to Berlin. ;-)

CheerzZ,
Sinewalker

isak

Post by isak »

Hi Sub, man... you got me by surprise :cry:

Thank you for everything you did for us, especially for me!
i wish you all the best in your new road, i'm sure its better for you, progress is our way to live!

thank you again Sub!
your a great guy and a great dealer, i hope your successor will continue your way.

HI Sinewalker,
your stepping into very B I G S H O E S ! good luck :wink:

cheers,
Isak E.

Sinewalker

Post by Sinewalker »

NEWS

Hi !

We just got Access to x0xsh0p.de email Server and starting to Answer your Questions.

Please be patient If you don´t get an reply to your Order placed before 30.November 2012.
All orders after this date get confirmed within the next 7 days.

Feel free to contact us again if you still got no Answer in a few days.

btw. thanks Isak ! I´m aware of that and happy to found a pair of bigshoes that fit my Bigfoot :wink:

cheers,
Sinewalker

Sinewalker

Re: x0xsh0p.de - announcement 2

Post by Sinewalker »

I Quit working for new shop owner before it began.

Sadly we don´t came together cause of intern problems and differences.

best,
sinewalker

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Making x0x”