where to get the high betas ?

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
dj_huck

where to get the high betas ?

Post by dj_huck »

hey i looked around the forum and could not find this but does anyone know a part number for higher beta transistors? and also a part number for the caps for the bass boost? sorry to have to ask but i am not turning anything up as i am new to this kind of thing, also places to get them specifically would help
thanks shane

subatomic

Post by subatomic »

try mouser. I just ordered 100 of the same part as what ships with the x0xb0x - the 733p transistor.
I talk about it in my x0xl0g, just search for 733. You have to go through all 100 and find the highest ones (since no two snowflakes are alike, they're all different). I know it's been talked about a lot on the forums as well, just search for 733 and you'll find stuff.

A few people were trying the 733k, as it had higher betas, but so far no one has replied back about this one.

dj_huck

Post by dj_huck »

thanks i am still new in this whole thing still working on my first project not sure what is what
appreciate the help

subatomic

Post by subatomic »

dj_huck wrote:thanks i am still new in this whole thing still working on my first project not sure what is what
appreciate the help
It's good to find some time and just read through the first page or two of posts under the Making X0x forum... You'll get up to speed with the types of things you'll encounter, and building will be a lot more predictable for you that way. Good luck.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0xm0dz”