MIDI sense state of play..

Posts about MIDIsense. open source MIDI sensor platform

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
ourmanflint

Post by ourmanflint »

Hi all, first post.

Am very interested in the midisense kits, we are thinking of buying a handful for a large scale interactive 'sound sculpture' we plan to make. It seems perfect for our needs, versatile, mac friendly, kit form, pretty reasonably priced too for us over in the UK..! Is it ok to purchase and have shipped to the UK, via paypal I expect but whatever works.

The website mentions other types of boards in the pipeline not just the resistive kit, but only the resistive is available for purchase? Is this the case, is there a capacitive kit? A analog / digital kit?

Does the resistive kit actually handle buttons and pots with a little help or should we wait for the analog digital i/o board? Is it already available?

We plan to be using rotary and slide pots, photocells, IR detectors, buttons, rotary switches, continuous encoders, joysticks etc amongst others. Some advice please, which kits are available, can you sell to the UK and, er, well that about covers it actually..thanks >.< Simon

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

i'd wait a little for the adio board. im releasing it in 2 weeks :)

ccgibson

Post by ccgibson »

Any update on ADIO release timeline?

:D

<eagerly waiting>
-ccgibson

soapdodger

Post by soapdodger »

im very interested in this board, can I be a beta tester?

THW_Mark

Post by THW_Mark »

ladyada wrote:i'd wait a little for the adio board. im releasing it in 2 weeks :)
i've been keeping an eye on the site for a couple of months now, is there an expected release date for the midisense a/d board yet?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MIDIsense”