failed to find board - green light keeps flashing

Posts about MIDIsense. open source MIDI sensor platform

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
THW_Mark

Post by THW_Mark »

that would be very nice! i tried to find one here in a local electronics shop, but they told me they are rather scarce around here, they only had some crystals but i did not know whether they work the same or not.

anyway, in addition to my other thread, i'd like to order your mini avr programmer in order to make future additions to the firmware (if everything works ok that is)

Maybe nice to package the oscillator with the package, as it has to be sent by international mail? I added a comment in my new order, hope you read it in time.
Last edited by THW_Mark on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

THW_Mark

Post by THW_Mark »

oh, don't forget to update the picture, can be confusing... i checked all components beforehand, and allthough the text said 16mhz i wasn't suspicious because the image was like my oscillator :)

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

ya i kno i gotta do that. ill do it today. i had to move adafruit.com today and it was like a big 5 hour headache. i think its ok now. hopefully wont have to move servers for another few years :)

THW_Mark

Post by THW_Mark »

well, i didn't notice a think of the move, but thats probably because im +1 gmt instead of -5 :P. Anyway, i have sent the mail and will wait for mr. postman... sigh :D thanks for the support so far!

THW_Mark

Post by THW_Mark »

It was a hell of a job to remove the wrong oscillator from the board (it died in 3 pieces) but it worked out.. i placed the new 16mhz in and everything seems to work now! thanks!!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MIDIsense”