ICL7660SCPA

Ideas and questions about MintyBoost kits

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Jama

ICL7660SCPA

Post by Jama »

Hi a quick question I am in the uk and have purchased a ICL7660SCPA, is this chip identical to the one provided in the kit, if so or if not can it be wired in the same manner, if this method is not possible could you please point me in the right direction. There is a method in the data sheet however im not sure how to modify for the 'data-' and 'data+' to make it a dumb charger. Any help would be apreciated. Here is a link to the chip http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?cri ... ce=15&SD=Y

Thanks in advance.
Jama

Jama

Post by Jama »

Come on some one has to know something, if any one wants any links or more information let me. Hope some one can help me :lol:

Thanks in advance Jama

Jama

Post by Jama »

BUMP .. the last one please can some one shed a little light .. i have 25 of these chips and really need to get at least one to work. If you want any more info leave us a pm and ill give you my email.

Thanks to anyone in advance
Jama :D

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

i dont understand why you think a ICL7660 is identical to a MAX756
they are completely incompatible

Jama

Post by Jama »

Thank you .. that was all i was after ... I thought that the chip i have was similar to the MAX used in the minty as it takes a low voltage and boosts it up to 5v ... I thought it might just have been an English version .... So know I know the chips are unidentical do you have any previous experience with this chip that you would like to share.

Thanks a lot
Jama :D

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MintyBoost”