wb rc1b modified gerbers *with* eagle files

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
vitaminmoo

wb rc1b modified gerbers *with* eagle files

Post by vitaminmoo »

From the README in the tarball:
After not being able to find "fixed" brd files, and not actually being able to get any of the "fixed" gerbers to pass DRC, I went ahead and started modifying the boards. The presented gerbers have all issues that I know about fixed (no guarantees, I may have even broken something), and pass DRC at BatchPCB.

Irritated that I had to figure it out myself (what can I say, I'm lazy), I also included a .cam file for generating new gerbers, in case you have additional changes you'd like to make.

There's also a little bash script for tarring up the generated gerbers, for if you're on Linux.

According to bushing's notes on ladyada's tea party, regenerating the gerber files should take care of whatever silkscreen issues he had noticed.

Note, however, that I have only moved one component ID, and I have not made the LiPoly battery terminal changes that bushing did mentioned. I'm going to check in to the size of the terminals on the battery overload circuit and make a change similar to that soonish.

Height each panel: 2080 mils
Width each panel: 3250 mils

Current cost per board at BatchPCB: $16.90
Total cost of a set of three (individually routed) with S&H: $65.65
No, I am not selling them, and will not sell them. I don't even have any.

From the CHANGELOG file in the tarball:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 20090405 - moo01
--

changes, all:
- modified Dimension outline to be more consistent
- modified tPlace left circles to make them actually centered

changes, wb_main:
- moved url and version text to bDocu layer to prevent batchpcb drc errors
- moved via in bottom antenna ground a bit to avoid batchpcb drc errors
- adjusted the perfection of the big ground planes, and made them not go outside the outline
- moved a label that was hanging off the edge (can't remember where it was, oh well)
- modified right edge tStop so it doesn't make the board bigger (don't want the fab stealing my $1)

changes, wb_batt_lm3622:
- moved top antenna trace slightly so both layers match
- moved big adafruit logo to copper 'cause it's BANNED
- moved url to bDocu to prevent batchpcb drc errors

changes, wb_batt_aaa:
- moved big adafruit logo to copper 'cause it's BANNED
- moved url to bDocu to prevent batchpcb drc errors
- removed Dimensions circles around left standoff holes to avoid drc errors

changes, wb_ant:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The files:
Eagle and gerber files
Just gerber files

- moo

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”