WB_1.0b Boards for Sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
aqisnotliquid

WB_1.0b Boards for Sale

Post by aqisnotliquid »

And here we go again... More boards! Soon....

I order these boards in large batches, so it costs some money upfront that I don't have all of it onhand right now. So if you guys want to place an order and pay right away, I can make the order that much faster!

Cost is $30 for all four boards plus $5 for standard USPS shipping. The four boards come in an uncut panel, but I'll cut half of the panels and leave half uncut, so just let me know if you want them precut or not and I'll ship them out that way.

If you want to place an order, send me an email with the following:

Name
Number of Sets
Payment Method (PayPal preferred, Check or Money Order also accepted)
Preferred Shipping Method (USPS Standard is default)

Also, I don't accept any orders outside of the US. Most of it is because I don't know what the laws are regarding shipping internationally.

If you have any questions or comments, post or send me an email.

aqisnotliquid [at] gmail [dot] com
Last edited by aqisnotliquid on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aqisnotliquid

Re: WB_1.0b Boards for Sale Soon

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Also, a little sidenote: I will be out of town from June 27th to July 17th and will not be able to check my email, make shipments, or anything during that time.

Thanks!

aqisnotliquid

Re: WB_1.0b Boards for Sale Soon

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Back from my vacation. I'm transferring money to PayPal to order from the manufacturer Monday or Tuesday. Send me an email and I'll be happy to work out your order.

simpleton

Re: WB_1.0b Boards for Sale

Post by simpleton »

Email and paypal sent.

simpleton

Post by simpleton »

Got my order. Nice smooth transaction.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

The boards came in today. They look fantastic as usual. I'll be cutting throughout this week and next, so if you're interested, send me an email and I'll work on sending out to you.

50 sets available.

PrincessPussywillow

Post by PrincessPussywillow »

Are these the boards that correspond with the RC1 files? if not are there updated schematics available?

Thanks!

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

These boards are for the RC1a version. The schematic can be found at http://ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/download.html

dnewman

Post by dnewman »

aqisnotliquid wrote:These boards are for the RC1a version. The schematic can be found at http://ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/download.html
And, for the record, I received two sets of the boards from aqisnotliquid. Nicely done with a black soldermask. And they're silkscreened as well. Very reasonable price and very fast and conscientious shipping (he let me know when they shipped and then followed up later to see that they arrived).

Regards,
Dan

losthorizonmba

Post by losthorizonmba »

Hi,
Do you have boards still for sale?
Thanks

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”