For sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
nux

For sale

Post by nux »

Hi all,

I completed my wave bubble a few months ago, but don't really have a use for it, so if anyone is interested to buy it please send me a PM. It has BGA6589 amplifiers for the gain stage, which are slightly higher gain than the SXA's (and easier to source), as well as external antennas. I have all four PCB's, the AAA board is not populated but can send all the parts. The rest is fully populated and working.

Please note I am not in the USA, please PM me if interested (as long as you are aware of the BANNED of importing this to your country...)

nuklear

Re: For sale

Post by nuklear »

I'm interested in buying...please state price and shipping. Thanks.

1stdaynow

Post by 1stdaynow »

Hello,

I am also interested in a Wave Bubble

nux

Post by nux »

Mine is still available. Please PM me if you are interested.

pippogsm

Post by pippogsm »

U have PM, waiting for reply :wink:

nuklear

Post by nuklear »

I'm still interested...please see my PM I sent.

nux

Post by nux »

Still available. Apologies to those who PM'd, changed email address and didn't get notified.

Also, it currently has a Li-Po battery onboard (and all the charging components etc), however I will have to remove it to meet posting requirements. So the buyer would have to fit their own battery, either NiMh/LiPo or AAA.

m.kabir

Post by m.kabir »

Truly interested. Please check you personal message and reply me. :)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”