TO BUY WAVE BUBBLE

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
ROCKETRON8

TO BUY WAVE BUBBLE

Post by ROCKETRON8 »

HI AM STILL LOOKING TO BUY A WAVE BUBBLE THAT WORKS ONLY UK SELLERS WILL PAY TWO HUNDRED POUNDS .MORE IF IT HAS FOUR BOARDS AND INTERNAL ANTENNAS.

1stdaynow

Re: TO BUY WAVE BUBBLE

Post by 1stdaynow »

I am also looking for a wave bubble.

nuklear

Post by nuklear »

Me, too...still looking to buy an operable WB.

null_x86

Post by null_x86 »

Anyone know where to get a working one, or get the schematics and parts for one?

cmolson

Post by cmolson »

I have one working wavebubble plus one which only works on one band, not sure what is wrong with the second one.
PM me if you would like details. I am located in Canada.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”