VCO Problems

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
westbrookp1

VCO Problems

Post by westbrookp1 »

Ive managed to solder on the vco's but I am not getting the expected values for both pll tests. For the first one, I get 20 Hz as my frequency. For the second one, I get ~2.2 volts but it does not alternate to zero. I am ready to believe their must be someproblem with the VCO's, I hear noise from them, or maybe just one. Is there any way to check to see if the VCO's are working without using a spetrum analyzer? Also, I used a lot of solder on the VCO's because I had trouble getting them to stick to the board. If anybody has any ideas for me to try just let me know.

westbrookp1

Re: VCO Problems

Post by westbrookp1 »

Should both the outputs on the MIC2514 equal each other?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”