Boards available/group buy?

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
krazz

Re: Boards available/group buy?

Post by krazz »

I'm in for 2 sets....PM sent

pharaohmagnetic

Post by pharaohmagnetic »

I'm interested in 2 sets as well. Ship to Europe?

Bessemer

Post by Bessemer »

Put me down for two sets of boards.

Tnx

elmerfud

Post by elmerfud »

I'm interested in 2 sets as well.

JonasH

Post by JonasH »

I will love to build this project! I may have 3 boards if you ship to europe?

extratitanian

Post by extratitanian »

I'm in for a pair. From the looks of just this thread, that's around 35 sets so far.

gary hamilton

Post by gary hamilton »

Hi, new to the board.

Is someone ordering these in the near future? A couple of people mentioned it, but I am not sure who the lead is. I am interested in ordering ASAP. I have no experience getting boards made otherwise I would take the lead but I am planning on getting board made somehow so I would like save some money and go in with a group.

Is this happening soon?

Email me at: [email protected]

captbics

Post by captbics »

I am interested in 2 sets of boards.

JonasH

Post by JonasH »

I adjust my request, I go for 2 set of boards! could someone here recomemend any place to get them made? any idea of cost?
Hope we get some boards soon!

Palmer3

Post by Palmer3 »

I am also looking to buy a set of boards, hopefully. If another run gets made, I'm down to order.Image

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Sorry I've been away for so long. Work got really busy. However, I'm back in town and ready to start another batch order. I've noticed that most of the requests have been for the 2010 style, so I will order those (of course, with the changes that fix the issues that the 2010a set had, which includes overlapping traces, missing pads, and other things). I would certainly appreciate if someone could help me prep these boards for order to either fix the issues or double check that all the issues have been addressed.

I plan to place an order for approximately 30 or 40 sets of WB2010b (Rev 2), black soldermask, white silkscreen. I'll be sending out PMs and replies to PMs as well as replies to emails to double check to see who's interested, but feel free to reply in the thread I'll be creating regarding the new order.

OFF732

Post by OFF732 »

I have 2 sets ready to go is anybody is interested in buying some right now. They are the a revision. Let me know if anybody is interested in buying them off me.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”