Wave bubble Parts List

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
butchr

Wave bubble Parts List

Post by butchr »

I must have over looked the parts list or maybe one of the links is broken at the botom of the preparation section.
The link will not go pass my works proxy server. Can I download the parts list? Please advise. Just getting prep for this project.
Thanks

hahahehihoha

how to get the WB parts list

Post by hahahehihoha »

It is possible to open the wavebubble BRD file in a free version of EagleCAD and go to the FILE-->Export-->partlist section to get a parts list for version RC1.

see the fixes topic in this forum for small part swaps.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”